Five basic laws of devops in this age
1. The best way to troubleshoot a problem is to give a dumb solution on the Internet. You will be flooded with corrections.
2. DevOps are promoted according to their level of ability. Once they reach a position they're not capable of handling, they won't be promoted any more. But they will stay in the position they can't handle.
3. There is no security encryption scheme that doesn't have a way to be hacked.
4. Code reviews are very good at helping make buggy code more readable. So they got that going for them.
5. The probability of being called an idiot varies directly with the number of comments posted in a discussion.