- You're convinced you know everything,
- When we tell you we need something, you suggest we need something else,
- iPhones are too mainstream for you, and you won't use them,
- You don't use Facebook. You have your own social network. We've probably never heard of it.
- You have the appetite of a teenager and gobble up everything in site.
- Your ads are obsessed with we what to wear, what to read, and how fat we are.
On the other hand, Apple is more like the parent of a teenager:
- We can only use apps that they approve of,
- As long as we're under their roof, we live by their rules,
- Developers have to watch their language or they will get sent to their room.,